Two Moons

Bello! <3



"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfection."



Find Me

Twitter

Credits

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor: Nurul AtiQah
Owner: SHINee Lover
Others:   
Fall in love w this song :3


TO FALL IN LOVE AGAIN BY JESSICA SIMPSON
So faithfully holding tight to every dreamI thought our love would ever beAs the scent of hope slips throughMy fingers plain for me to see
I can feel now in your eyesThe changing way you look at meWhere's the love we knewWould last us eternally
And will your arms still hold meAnd your eyes console me, babyPlease don't turn your back and just pretendThat your heart still needs meAnd your soul completes meCan we find a way to fall in love again
It's hard for you when your heart has opened upTo feelings that you never knewNever thinking that you'd doubtOur love you don't know what to do
I'd give anything, my heart, my soulIf I could pull you throughJust to find again my loveWe hold so true
And will your arms still hold meAnd your eyes console me, babyPlease don't turn your back and just pretendThat your heart still needs meAnd your soul completes meCan we find a way to fall in love again
And as everything night goes byWith every lovely tear I cryIt's do clear to meI need you by my side
And will your arms still hold meAnd your eyes console me, babyPlease don't turn your back and just pretendOh, that your heart still needs meAnd your soul completes meCan we find a way to fall in love again?Can we find a way to fall in love again?
Oh baby, I need you to love meFor the rest of my lifeIf we fall in love againWould you love me for the rest of my life?
If we fall in love againIf we fall in love againWould you love me for the rest of my life?If we fall in love again, again, oh yeahIf we fall in love againOh baby, would you love me?If we fall in love againIf we fall in love againIf we fall in love again
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wachaaa. In love with this song. i don't know why. The lyric so meaningful to me even have some part i'm not understand but nvm la ;-) i always repeat-peat-peat this song on youtube. Hahaha. Mayb other ppl say this song just biasa-biasa je but to me so sweet, so cute, so meaningful anddddd i cant stop hear this song :*

Older Post | Newer Post