Two Moons

Bello! <3



"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfection."



Find Me

Twitter

Credits

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor: Nurul AtiQah
Owner: SHINee Lover
Others:   
spontaneous tuesday : very like this song .
best lagu ni ,
korean song ,
dropping rain by kim tae woo ,
aku takk paham lagu ni mule2 then , usha-usha youtube ,
akhirnya dapat jugakk translate bi lagu ni ,



Your words of goodbye, I laugh and don’t mind and seemed happy

I look behind your path, don’t cry, I didn’t pray

I do not leave looking at your flowing tears

I do not send them

Dropping rain is quite alright, but your tears don’t seem alright

It’s alright but I can’t catch you leaving, erase all the memory of your sick mind

As time flows only you knew you’d forgotten, you lived, it seemed so, with no mind

Today, you look exactly like dropping rain from behind, walking alone

I’m going to try to catch her tears

But I do not deserve to laugh

Dropping rain is quite alright, but your tears don’t seem alright

It’s alright but I can’t catch you leaving, erase all the memory of your sick mind

Dropping rain

Please don’t go, please don’t leave

And tell your heart

Your heart cries as rain drops, your heart cries as tears drop

I love you, I can’t catch you leaving, and the clear gain of your life is the sorrow

I’m afraid it will rain


aww ! <3 rugi sapa takk suka korean , :P
ngee ~


Older Post | Newer Post