Two Moons

Bello! <3



"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfection."



Find Me

Twitter

Credits

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor: Nurul AtiQah
Owner: SHINee Lover
Others:   
saya takkan kacau awakk !

I love you,
I can't live without you,
even if you do not know what I feel for you,
I will always love and love you, until the end of my breath.
even thought that was very painful when suppressed, but I am willing. Because I do not want to be a third person between you and her.
I hope you're happy with her​​,
I do not mind if the heart and I feel hurt because of you,
Because it is my choice,
so I must accept and be pleased with all that I have selected.
Yes. ! lie if I say I never cry for you,
I always cry when I miss you,
but I know, I guess until there's no use crying tears of blood, I know you are happy now, I only noticed that you like me, but you just assume that I am nothing more than friends, haha ~ I am ashamed. is why I found you, if not, I was so not like this, maybe my heart was not even wound up like this. huhh ~ "When you left, I lost a part of me"
ya allah, I persevere with all the state trials and tests that you give me, :')

I finished sentimental verse, haha ~



Older Post | Newer Post